We seek a passionate and seasoned Cloud Engineer who is interested in playing a key role in the cutting edge MedTech space to join our growing team. As an employee of MedAcuity, you will support our team and client partners to apply expertise in the design of cloud-scale systems using one or more major cloud providers or private cloud technologies. Given the nature of our business – consulting – we offer incredible room to grow skills and continuously learn and challenge oneself at any level. We are most excited about candidates who bring a breadth of programming experience to the table, or those who enjoy flexing in different languages when needed.
The ideal candidate will be hands on, embrace learning challenges and seek to make a difference. Will be comfortable client facing and, perhaps, leading a small team. Our work is collaborative, team-focused and driven to meet deadlines.
If continuous learning is your thing, being able to work on a variety of projects and making an impact excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
- 5+ years’ hands on experience designing cloud-scale systems using one or more major cloud providers and/or private cloud technologies; preferred experience with API driven SaaS products and Mobile integrations
- Experience with containerized infrastructure and cloud deployment approaches (containers, serverless, orchestration, etc.)
- Familiarity with major providers hosted services and integrations with a variety of backend technologies
- Ability to program in at least one backend centric language such as Python, PHP, Rub
- Working knowledge of DevOps approaches and CI/CD with test automation
- Capable of designing solutions, defining specs, creating documentation, assessing project timelines, and reviewing code
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Experience with, or interest in, working in a services or consulting environment, helpful
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as medical device, DOD, Aerospace, ideal